Nature Photography and the
Not Offered in 2016
In addition to hundreds of years of history, Charleston S.C. also offers an abundance of beautiful natural areas to photograph. We will spend three days visiting some of Charleston's most picturesque locations including, but not limited to, The Audubon Swamp Garden at Magnolia Plantation, The Francis Beidler Forest, Morris Island Lighthouse. Shooting will include sunrise/sunsets, gardens, landscapes and wildlife. This workshop will start on Wednesday night to discuss shooting technique and what we'll see and lay out our itinerary. This will allow us to start shooting at first light Thursday morning. We'll shoot the first half of each day and spend each afternoon in the classroom learning the basics of Adobe Lightroom.
What we'll learn: Techniques for capturing dramatic coastal landscapes, macro techniques for shooting flowers, effective use of filters and more. Lightroom sessions will cover importing, keywording, editing and optimizing your images.
When: Dates TBA
Cost: $450.00 per person Early bird Registration $375.00
* Each student is responsible for his or her own transportation, meals and lodging.
* We will carpool as much as possible from our hotel to the shooting locations.
* We will be providing water and snacks in the vehicle.
* A $225.00 deposit is due by 7/8/2015
* Full amount must be paid by 7/22/2015
* Deadline for registrations is 7/22/2015
* To qualify for the Early Bird Registration discount the full amount ($375.00) must be paid by 7/8/2015
----You will need a laptop computer with Adobe Lightroom installed----
* If you cancel 21 or more days prior to the workshop we will refund your registration fee less a $50 handling charge. If you cancel less than 21 days prior to the workshop your registration fee will be refunded only if we fill your slot. There is no refund for cancellations less than 10 days before the event.